This departure covers the highlights of South Africa. You will discover the beautiful Mother City, Cape Town, tour the scenic Garden Route, relax and enjoy the entertainment at Sun City, enjoy a Big Five Safari in the Pilanesberg National Park and discover Johannesburg at Gold Reef City Theme Park. City Orientation Tour to learn all about Cape Town’s rich history and vibrant cultures. We take a trip up Cape Town’s landmark and one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Table Mountain. A 5-minute cableway ride takes you to the top of the mountain from where you will enjoy uninterrupted views over the city bowl and across the peninsula. Oudtshoorn main attractions: The Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch and Safari Ostrich Farm. Also the spectacular Outeniqua Pass down to the Garden Route and on to Knysna
May - 02, 16, 30
August - 08, 22
September - 5, 19
On arrival in Cape Town you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure. Overnight stay in Cape Town.
Breakfast at the hotel, followed by a half day (08.30 - 13.00) Cape Town City Tour with Table Mountain. The afternoon will be at your own leisure. Overnight stay in Cape Town
Breakfast at the hotel, followed by a full day Cape Peninsula Tour. Overnight stay in Cape Town
Breakfast at the hotel, followed by check out and transfer to Oudtshoorn. Today we will travel along the famous Route 62 from Cape Town to the Ostrich Capital - Oudtshoorn. Overnight stay in Oudtshoorn
Breakfast at the hotel, followed by check-out and full day Oudtshoorn day tour. Overnight stay in Knysna
Breakfast at the lodge, followed by a visit to Plettenberg Bay and the Tsitsikamma National Park. We will return to Knysna mid-afternoon and you will have time to explore the Knysna Waterfront before dinner in the town. Overnight stay in Knysna.
Breakfast at the hotel, check-out and transfer to George Airport for flight to Johannesburg. On arrival in Johannesburg you will be met and transferred by road to the Sun City Resort. Overnight stay in Sun City
Early start to the day, with a game drive in the Pilanesberg National Park. Please pack your Breakfast as you will need to meet at the departure point at 06.40. On return to Sun City after the game drive enjoy the rest of the day at leisure Overnight stay in Sun City.
Breakfast at the hotel and check-out you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Johannesburg via a Gold Reef City Heritage Tour. On arrival at your hotel you can enjoy the rest of the day at your own leisure at the Emperors Palace Complex. Overnight Stay in Johannesbur
After breakfast at your hotel you will take the hotel shuttle to OR Tambo International Airport in time for your departure flight. Board your flight to Chennai. Arrive Chennai.
Drive along the Atlantic Sea Board passing the beautiful beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay, Stop at Hout Bay Harbour, take an optional boat ride to Duiker Island to see the Cape Fur Seals. Chapman’s Peak Drive – known as one of the World’s most beautiful drives. Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point – most South Western point of Africa and the southern tip of the Cape Peninsula, spectacular scenery. False Bay Coastal Road – look out for whales between June and November. African Penguins at Boulders Beach. Simon’s Town – home to South Africa’s Naval Base. Picturesque drive past Kalk Bay and Muizenberg
• 9 nights’ accommodation (3 and 4-star)
• 3 nights Cape Town,
• 1-night Oudtshoorn
• 2 nights Knysna • 2 nights Sun City
• 1-night Johannesburg
• 9 breakfasts and 9 dinners
• Private or group transfers on arrival in Cape Town
• Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
• English-speaking driver-guide
• Half day Cape Town City Tour including Table Mountain cableway tickets
• Full day Cape Peninsula Tour including Seal Island, entrance to Cape Point, Funicular, Boudlers Beach
• Oudtshoorn excursions: Cango Caves, Cango Wildlife and Safari Ostrich farm - standard tours
• Entrance to Tsitsikamma National Park
• Morning Game Drive in Pilanesberg National Park
• Gold Reef City Tour • Hotel shuttle transfer to OR Tambo International Airport for departure flight
• Economy Airfare (Chennai – Capetown – George – Johannesburg – Chennai) – Subject to availability at the time of booking.
• South African VISA
• 5% GST
• Additional/optional activities, entrances and excursions not mentioned as included
• Travel insurance - highly recommended
• Porterage charges.
• All Personal Items: Gratuity Beverages, Room Service, Telephone Calls etc.